Multiculturalism has exacted a truly terrible toll on the ability of average Americans to think clearly even about the things closest to their heart. Witness the embarrassing inability of Minnesota’s Governor Jesse Ventura to formulate a respectable thought about a state law requiring public school teachers to lead students in saying the pledge of allegiance. James Lileks, Minnesota’s Dave Barry, turns a lemon into a lemonade .
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell