Multiculturalism has exacted a truly terrible toll on the ability of average Americans to think clearly even about the things closest to their heart. Witness the embarrassing inability of Minnesota’s Governor Jesse Ventura to formulate a respectable thought about a state law requiring public school teachers to lead students in saying the pledge of allegiance. James Lileks, Minnesota’s Dave Barry, turns a lemon into a lemonade .
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell