The situation in India and Pakistan is a reminder that, while we hear constantly about Muslim hostility to Christians and Jews, it’s Hindus they really hate. I don’t know why Americans keep forgetting about conflicts with Hindus when we talk about the problem of Islamofascism, but this aspect could turn out to be the most serious of all, if Pakistan and India really do go to war. Also, I don’t know whether anyone still thinks the Islamofascists will leave us alone if we change a policy or two (e.g., Israel vs. the Palestinians), but it seems obvious that they are unwilling to share the world with anyone–Hindus, Christians, Jews, whatever. There isn’t any alternative to defeating them.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell