The situation in India and Pakistan is a reminder that, while we hear constantly about Muslim hostility to Christians and Jews, it’s Hindus they really hate. I don’t know why Americans keep forgetting about conflicts with Hindus when we talk about the problem of Islamofascism, but this aspect could turn out to be the most serious of all, if Pakistan and India really do go to war. Also, I don’t know whether anyone still thinks the Islamofascists will leave us alone if we change a policy or two (e.g., Israel vs. the Palestinians), but it seems obvious that they are unwilling to share the world with anyone–Hindus, Christians, Jews, whatever. There isn’t any alternative to defeating them.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell