Tonight Arafat is being quoted as saying that the Israelis’ building of a wall to block West Bank murderers from entering their country is “racist” and constitutes “apartheid.” Let’s see…killing people on account of their ethnicity is fine, but if they try to defend themselves by simply making it harder for the murderers to get at them, that’s “racist.” This guy is getting to the point where he’s no longer worth abusing. You can almost hear him being flushed down history’s toilet. Thank goodness we finally have a President who views him with the contempt he deserves. Now if only someone would tell the State Department….
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell