Tonight Arafat is being quoted as saying that the Israelis’ building of a wall to block West Bank murderers from entering their country is “racist” and constitutes “apartheid.” Let’s see…killing people on account of their ethnicity is fine, but if they try to defend themselves by simply making it harder for the murderers to get at them, that’s “racist.” This guy is getting to the point where he’s no longer worth abusing. You can almost hear him being flushed down history’s toilet. Thank goodness we finally have a President who views him with the contempt he deserves. Now if only someone would tell the State Department….
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell