Tonight Arafat is being quoted as saying that the Israelis’ building of a wall to block West Bank murderers from entering their country is “racist” and constitutes “apartheid.” Let’s see…killing people on account of their ethnicity is fine, but if they try to defend themselves by simply making it harder for the murderers to get at them, that’s “racist.” This guy is getting to the point where he’s no longer worth abusing. You can almost hear him being flushed down history’s toilet. Thank goodness we finally have a President who views him with the contempt he deserves. Now if only someone would tell the State Department….
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Annals of inanity
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell