Actually the NSA story has some personal resonance for me. One of my uncles was a spy. He worked for many years as an intelligence analyst for NSA. He was not allowed to say what languages he spoke, but I know that one of them was Arabic because of books he had in his house. He is retired now, but if he were still working he would be in the thick of intelligence activity. He is an exceptionally witty and charming man, and was always in great demand for dinner parties, in part because he could never talk about his work–which in Washington caused him to be considered a great conversationalist.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell