Rocket Man is on to something regarding President Bush’s speech yesterday. As I hear the reservations about it expressed by “the Europeans,” by the media punditocracy, and by the Palestinian terror gang, I realize that the speech had a thrilling Reaganite audacity to it, an audacity not unlike President Reagan’s Berlin speech. If President Bush can keep America’s conduct consistent with the principles articulated in the speech, over the incredible pressures that will be exerted on him, he stands to join the company of the heroes of America’s freedom. Rocket Man, keep it coming…and keep the president in your prayers.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell