An elected Palestinian government may or may not continue to make war on Israel. I think that in the short term, that depends mostly on what happens elsewhere in the region. But if it does, at least there will be a clearly accountable government to hold responsible. At a minimum, we will be out of the post-Oslo fantasy world, with its surreal debates about whether the Palestinian Authority is doing enough to stop terrorism.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell