Rocket Man’s use of the adjective “execrable” below with respect to the previously anonymous Swedish Foreign Minister–the foreign minister of the country that couldn’t choose sides between Hitler and Churchill, right?–reminds me that on the list of those whose disapproval of President Bush’s speech must encourage us to think highly of it, I should have added the truly, deeply execrable Kofi Annan.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell