Rocket Man’s use of the adjective “execrable” below with respect to the previously anonymous Swedish Foreign Minister–the foreign minister of the country that couldn’t choose sides between Hitler and Churchill, right?–reminds me that on the list of those whose disapproval of President Bush’s speech must encourage us to think highly of it, I should have added the truly, deeply execrable Kofi Annan.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell