Debka File is now reporting that Hesham Hadayat worked at the Los Angeles airport for the American Mercury ground service company for five years, from 1993 until 1998. During that time he acted suspiciously enough to come to the attention of El Al, which asked American Mercury not to put Hadayat on shifts when its flights were scheduled, and put him under surveillance. Hadayat is reported to have left American Mercury after a meeting with Dr. Ayman Zawahiri in California; Zawahiri was both the head of Egyptian Jihad and bin Laden’s second in command. Hadayat then set up a limousine service that mainly served the LA airport, allegedly on Zawahiri’s instructions. If true, this suggests that Hadayat was an al Quada sleeper. Hadayat also fits the terrorist profile in that his father is a retired Egyptian general and his uncle was Egypt’s minister of science. Thus, he comes from a relatively wealthy and privileged background.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Why Hillary Will Never Be President
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell