Is the United States so hamstrung by political correctness that it is incapable of fighting the war against Islamofascism as it must be fought? The question is especially acute with respect to our ability to fight against its outposts on American soil. Stephen Schwartz in a sense raises this question by describing the extreme sophistication with which the Islamofascist enemy of today, like the Communist enemy of yesterday, exploits the force of political correctness in order to wage war on the United States.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell