Debka File reports that a number of Hezbollah terrorists have been captured in the West Bank, and that several of the most senior ones have been turned over to the US for interrogation. If this report is accurate, it appears that we may yet avenge the murder of over 200 Marines in Lebanon in the early 1980′s. I doubt, however, that Debka File is correct in saying that the US and Israel have agreed to exile Arafat (possibly to Sudan) if there are any more terrorist bombings. Such bombings are, I assume, inevitable, and I think the US and most Israelis–including, reluctantly, Sharon–believe that Arafat will do the least damage if left on the West Bank.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell