According to Debka File, the leading role in reshaping Palestinian governance is being given to USAID and is to be coordinated by Assistant Deputy Secretary of State Elizabeth Cheney. If this turns out to be correct, I assume it means that Bush and Cheney are taking no chances with the dubious loyalty of many State Department bureaucrats.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell