I’m about the worst investor in the world, so there’s no reason to listen to me on this one. But my guess is that the market won’t bottom out until the Dow is around 6,000 to 6,500. Then begins the slow creep back, which this time, I suppose, will be constrained by the need for actual corporate profits. Things were so much easier when we had a New Economy!
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell