Don’t miss The Politburo’s deconstruction of the New York Times’ reporting on civilian casualties in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, the Arab News breathlessly repeated the Times’ tissue of speculation and fabrication as though it were authoritative. I can’t link to their article, however, as it seems to have disappeared from Arab News’ site. Maybe Arab News was embarrassed to be linked to a far-left publication like the Times. Or maybe they read The Politburo and suffered pangs of conscience.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell