Don’t miss The Politburo’s deconstruction of the New York Times’ reporting on civilian casualties in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, the Arab News breathlessly repeated the Times’ tissue of speculation and fabrication as though it were authoritative. I can’t link to their article, however, as it seems to have disappeared from Arab News’ site. Maybe Arab News was embarrassed to be linked to a far-left publication like the Times. Or maybe they read The Politburo and suffered pangs of conscience.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Treason of the Professors [Updated]
- Has Hillary Clinton created a national security disaster?
- How much smokier can a gun get?
- Washington Post offers glimpses of Hillary's legal jeopardy
- Hillary Staffer to Plead the Fifth on Email Server
- Hillary's Email Scandal? Rush Limbaugh Made Her Do It! [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell