The London Times is surprised to discover that the number one attraction bringing immigrants to Great Britain is none other than our heroine, Margaret (Baroness) Thatcher. No surprise to us, right, Trunk? The Times reports on a British government survey showing that immigrants come to Great Britain because they view it as prosperous, strong and free–the foremost symbol of which, to immigrants, is the Iron Lady.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell