The London Times is surprised to discover that the number one attraction bringing immigrants to Great Britain is none other than our heroine, Margaret (Baroness) Thatcher. No surprise to us, right, Trunk? The Times reports on a British government survey showing that immigrants come to Great Britain because they view it as prosperous, strong and free–the foremost symbol of which, to immigrants, is the Iron Lady.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell