Reuel Marc Gerecht is a Farsi-speaking former CIA agent who worked for the agency on the ground in Iran. He wrote a fascinating book about his experience as an agent, Know Thine Enemy. Since leaving the agency he has established himself as one of the few invaluable commentators on the Middle East. The issue of the Weekly Standard out this morning has an excellent piece about the administration’s Middle East policy. Gerecht credits President Bush with the articulation of a correct and visionary policy of regime change for Iran in particular. The Iranian Islamofascists are in fact an incredibly sinister and destructive force with murderous intent that appears only for the moment to be focused on Israel.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell