Bin Laden is dead. More leaks are starting to come out; this is from the Baltimore Sun, quoting two “senior U.S. intelligence officials,” one from the FBI and one from the CIA. These officials say that “several indications” “seem to point to the likelihood of bin Laden’s death.” For the first time, they have disclosed that members of bin Laden’s personal security guard were captured in Afghanistan and are being held in Guantanamo Bay. The unnamed FBI official is quoted as saying, “One could–as one example–conclude that if his security was captured, there is a possibility that he has been killed.” He’s dead.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
- The Klobuchar kludge, cont'd
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell