Bin Laden is dead. More leaks are starting to come out; this is from the Baltimore Sun, quoting two “senior U.S. intelligence officials,” one from the FBI and one from the CIA. These officials say that “several indications” “seem to point to the likelihood of bin Laden’s death.” For the first time, they have disclosed that members of bin Laden’s personal security guard were captured in Afghanistan and are being held in Guantanamo Bay. The unnamed FBI official is quoted as saying, “One could–as one example–conclude that if his security was captured, there is a possibility that he has been killed.” He’s dead.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell