Bin Laden is dead. More leaks are starting to come out; this is from the Baltimore Sun, quoting two “senior U.S. intelligence officials,” one from the FBI and one from the CIA. These officials say that “several indications” “seem to point to the likelihood of bin Laden’s death.” For the first time, they have disclosed that members of bin Laden’s personal security guard were captured in Afghanistan and are being held in Guantanamo Bay. The unnamed FBI official is quoted as saying, “One could–as one example–conclude that if his security was captured, there is a possibility that he has been killed.” He’s dead.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell