The American Enterprise is the flagship publication of the American Enterprise Institute and is one of our favorite magazines. Karl Zinsmeister is the magazine’s editor and has maintained the magazine’s quality at a high level. The current issue is devoted to Wall Street and the economy. Zinsmeister’s introductory piece sets the tone that marks the issue as an oasis of sanity in an ocean of hysteria. In the same issue’s book reviews, Bruce Ramsey has a brief but devastating critique of the new book by Minneapolis’s own “business ethicist,” the atrocious Marjorie Kelly. Her new book is entitled The Divine Right of Capital. The book review is not available on-line, but the issue is worth tracking down in order to read it.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell