The American Enterprise is the flagship publication of the American Enterprise Institute and is one of our favorite magazines. Karl Zinsmeister is the magazine’s editor and has maintained the magazine’s quality at a high level. The current issue is devoted to Wall Street and the economy. Zinsmeister’s introductory piece sets the tone that marks the issue as an oasis of sanity in an ocean of hysteria. In the same issue’s book reviews, Bruce Ramsey has a brief but devastating critique of the new book by Minneapolis’s own “business ethicist,” the atrocious Marjorie Kelly. Her new book is entitled The Divine Right of Capital. The book review is not available on-line, but the issue is worth tracking down in order to read it.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell