Today’s Washington Post contains an article by attorney Nathan Lewin arguing that “past U.S. investigations of murdered American citizens in Israel have been a sham.” A 1986 anti-terrorism law makes the killing of any national of the United States, while such national is outside the United States, a capital crime. The law has been invoked in a number of instances. But, according to Lewin, it has never been enforced by Justice Deparment against the murderers of Jewish American citizens who were living in Israel or visiting there when killed.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell