More on “the melee:” Both the Pioneer Press (Sunday) and the Star Tribune (today) have published follow-up thumb-suckers on Thursday’s race riot in north Minneapolis. And both papers have now reverted to the lowest common denominator in such discussions, becoming mouthpieces for the hustlers who use the continuing assaults on the police as the perfect oppportunity to shake down “whitey” for “jobs” and other elusive goodies.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell