More on the “melee:” Today’s Star Tribune follow-up on Thursday’s race riot in north Minneapolis is interesting. Minneapolis’s little-league Jesse Jackson is Spike Moss. Today’s article demonstrates his facility in exploiting the criminal misconduct of others to shake the money tree. The article also describes negotiations between the Minneapolis Chief of Police and Moss regarding nuts-and-bolts law enforcement issues. Am I the only one who wonders why the police chief is negotiating with Moss and who elected Moss to represent anyone?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell