Cincinatti has of course progressed much further toward a terminal condition than Minneapolis, but if you can see with your own eyes there should be little doubt that Minneapolis is traveling along the same course as Cincinatti. Cincinatti’s recent “melee” has prompted some soul-searching of a kind that would greatly benefit Minneapolis. But don’t hold your breath waiting to find a story like the August 26 Cincinatti Enquirer story “Suburbanites eschew downtown” anytime soon in the Minneapolis Star Tribune or the St. Paul Pioneer Press. And don’t hold your breath waiting for either paper to use the great Middle English verb “eschew” in a headline either. Wonderful!
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell