In today’s WorldNetDaily, Jon Dougherty reports that the Palestinian Authority press outlets are suddenly portraying Saddam Hussein as at the forefornt of Arab support for attacks on Israel. Saddam has long been in that forefront, but Dougherty notes that until recently the PA press has kept this quiet. Maybe Saddam is calling in some debts, as he scrambles for support on “the Arab street.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell