In today’s WorldNetDaily, Jon Dougherty reports that the Palestinian Authority press outlets are suddenly portraying Saddam Hussein as at the forefornt of Arab support for attacks on Israel. Saddam has long been in that forefront, but Dougherty notes that until recently the PA press has kept this quiet. Maybe Saddam is calling in some debts, as he scrambles for support on “the Arab street.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell