You can tell I’ve been on the road when I start linking to USA Today, but this article summarizing key intelligence gathered on al Qaeda as a result of the capture of Abu Zubaydah is excellent. It restores some faith in our investigative agencies, and poses some fascinating questions, among them: Why did Mohammad Atta and his confederate travel from Boston to Portland, Maine, on September 10, only to get up early in the morning and fly back to Boston to carry out their hijacking? And what were they doing in the Portland Wal-Mart?
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell