You can tell I’ve been on the road when I start linking to USA Today, but this article summarizing key intelligence gathered on al Qaeda as a result of the capture of Abu Zubaydah is excellent. It restores some faith in our investigative agencies, and poses some fascinating questions, among them: Why did Mohammad Atta and his confederate travel from Boston to Portland, Maine, on September 10, only to get up early in the morning and fly back to Boston to carry out their hijacking? And what were they doing in the Portland Wal-Mart?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell