You can tell I’ve been on the road when I start linking to USA Today, but this article summarizing key intelligence gathered on al Qaeda as a result of the capture of Abu Zubaydah is excellent. It restores some faith in our investigative agencies, and poses some fascinating questions, among them: Why did Mohammad Atta and his confederate travel from Boston to Portland, Maine, on September 10, only to get up early in the morning and fly back to Boston to carry out their hijacking? And what were they doing in the Portland Wal-Mart?
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell