This summer Gabriel Ledeen joined many outstanding college undergraduates at the Marines’ Officer Candidate School. Ledeen recounts several vignettes from his experience this summer on National Review Online. We previously took note of our meeting with Yale senior Peter Sommerville following his attendance at Marine OCS over the summer. Peter told us that he attended with three other Ivy Leaguers, two from Dartmouth and one from Princeton, all having signed up following 9/11. We are particularly proud of Dartmouth’s contribution to OCS and grateful for the service of all of them.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- World Cup preview -- Brazil vs. Germany [UPDATED]
- Dan Rather Plots Comeback, With Assist From Robert Redford
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
- Barack Obama, Rick Perry, and the handshake that won't happen
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell