It’s good to see that your memory is still sharp, Deacon. It’s hard to be a fanatic when you don’t have a home team. The Washington Times said this morning that the baseball deal could be good for Washington because, with no contraction, teams may be up for sale. Who knows, maybe the Twins could become the Senators again. On a more sober note, Thomas Sowell, one of the greatest men of his generation, comments on pre-emptive action against Iraq, endorses Cheney’s VFW speech, and reminds us of Ronald Reagan’s refrain, “If not us, who? And if not now, when?”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell