It’s good to see that your memory is still sharp, Deacon. It’s hard to be a fanatic when you don’t have a home team. The Washington Times said this morning that the baseball deal could be good for Washington because, with no contraction, teams may be up for sale. Who knows, maybe the Twins could become the Senators again. On a more sober note, Thomas Sowell, one of the greatest men of his generation, comments on pre-emptive action against Iraq, endorses Cheney’s VFW speech, and reminds us of Ronald Reagan’s refrain, “If not us, who? And if not now, when?”
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell