It’s game, set, and match to you, Rocket Man, if I’m espousing the views of dear old Professor Scott-Craig, the Heidegger discipile. I thought I might be coming from the direction of the much more respectable and formidable Professor Gert, but you’ve given me pause. Actually, I agree with you that there is a difference betwen ethics and aesthetics. My judgments about Saddam are ethical ones, not aesthetic. I’m less sure that my support of capital punishment is not, at root, aesthetic. In any event, I certainly concur that the death penalty sends the correct signal.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
- There's something about Hillary's health
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell