Today the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a sentencing memo describing illegal contributions from David Chang to Robert Torricelli, as well as describing Chang’s cooperation with the police prior to his sentencing, must be released to the public immediately. This is very bad news for Torricelli, who tried to keep the Chang memo secret until after the election. Recent polls have shown Forrester with a substantial lead; this setback for Torricelli could prove decisive.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell