Last weekend I posted the story of the Scottish yeshiva student who was murdered in the Tel Aviv suicide bus bombing and whose family donated his kidney to save the life of a six-year-old Palestinian Arab girl. We said that this incident was symbolic of the fact that the war against Israel, like the war against the United States, is a war of barbarism against civilization.
Someone here other than us has finally picked this story up. Mona Charen’s column today tells the story and adds some telling details.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- FBI Report: Hillary Is So Arrogant Her Own Security Couldn't Stand Her
- Hillary's Henchmen Pressured FBI on Classification of Documents
- CNN explains
- Hillary Insulted Diplomats, Flouted Security Protocols [with comment by Paul]
- Howard Dean can't keep up either
- Self-described "hack" pre-cleared his Politico story with Clinton campaign [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell