Tom Harkin is another politician who “takes full responsibity” for an incident that he would prefer to get out of the news so that we can all “move on” to discuss “the issues.” Rob Borsellino of the Des Moines Register says “Harkin waited too long to talk.” Harkin, the Torch, and Bill Luther all appear to be running the same play out of the Clinton playbook.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell