Tom Harkin is another politician who “takes full responsibity” for an incident that he would prefer to get out of the news so that we can all “move on” to discuss “the issues.” Rob Borsellino of the Des Moines Register says “Harkin waited too long to talk.” Harkin, the Torch, and Bill Luther all appear to be running the same play out of the Clinton playbook.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell