Tom Harkin is another politician who “takes full responsibity” for an incident that he would prefer to get out of the news so that we can all “move on” to discuss “the issues.” Rob Borsellino of the Des Moines Register says “Harkin waited too long to talk.” Harkin, the Torch, and Bill Luther all appear to be running the same play out of the Clinton playbook.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell