Do you believe that Senator Robert Torricelli (D-unmarried, no kids) drinks milk? If you do, you won’t be troubled by this story.
I believe we failed to note that Senator Tom Harkin’s campaign manager has now resigned over the campaign’s dirty trick that neither he nor Senator Harkin had anything to do with. The Des Moines Register had the story yesterday.
To be thorough in our continuing scandal coverage, we should note that on Friday the Star Tribune reported that Bill “Luther sticks with campaign aide who helped bogus candidate.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell