Do you believe that Senator Robert Torricelli (D-unmarried, no kids) drinks milk? If you do, you won’t be troubled by this story.
I believe we failed to note that Senator Tom Harkin’s campaign manager has now resigned over the campaign’s dirty trick that neither he nor Senator Harkin had anything to do with. The Des Moines Register had the story yesterday.
To be thorough in our continuing scandal coverage, we should note that on Friday the Star Tribune reported that Bill “Luther sticks with campaign aide who helped bogus candidate.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell