Do you believe that Senator Robert Torricelli (D-unmarried, no kids) drinks milk? If you do, you won’t be troubled by this story.
I believe we failed to note that Senator Tom Harkin’s campaign manager has now resigned over the campaign’s dirty trick that neither he nor Senator Harkin had anything to do with. The Des Moines Register had the story yesterday.
To be thorough in our continuing scandal coverage, we should note that on Friday the Star Tribune reported that Bill “Luther sticks with campaign aide who helped bogus candidate.”
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell