Maybe I shouldn’t cancel my subscription after all. The Washington Post calls for the confirmation of Maguel Estrada to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. As to claims that Estrada black-balled non-conservative applicants for judicial clerkships, the Post finds that “it is terribly wrong to demand that Mr. Estrada answer charges to which nobody is willing to attach his or her name.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell