It appears that Torricelli may pull out of his Senate re-election race. HIs campaign manager says a press conference is planned for this afternoon. I assume he won’t hold a press conference to announce that he is staying in. Apparently this is being engineered by the national Democratic party; no doubt they have a plan to substitute another candidate, but it is awfully late in the day for that.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell