This photo shows hundreds of Balinese participating in a seaside service in honor of those murdered in the Sari Club bombing.
The Australian press is reporting that in the U.S., little notice has been taken of the terrorism in Bali. I hope that isn’t true; it certainly isn’t true in the blogosphere. But, as I noted here a couple of days ago, Australia lost more citizens, as a percentage of her population, in the Sari Club bombing than the United States did on September 11. In a very real sense, this was Australia’s September 11; in addition, of course, citizens of many other countries, including the U.S., perished. This is just one story of many. Here is another.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell