The Democrats commenced a lawsuit in the Minnesota Supreme Court this morning, seeking to overturn the bipartisan plan for handling absentee ballots that was agreed upon by Democratic Attorney General Mike Hatch and Republican Secretary of State Mary Kiffmeyer. As discussed below, there are relatively few votes at issue here; it is fair to infer that, notwithstanding their professed confidence, the Democrats are expecting a very tight Senate race.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell