Apparently I wasn’t the only one who was appalled by the Wellstone “memorial service.” The Associated Press reports that “Wellstone Memorial Turns Into Rally”. Note that the AP repeats the results of the Star Tribune’s Minnesota Poll and declares Mondale to be “comfortably ahead.” The Democrats will do everything possible to create an air of inevitability around Mondale and prevent a real campaign from breaking out over the next six days.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell