Apparently I wasn’t the only one who was appalled by the Wellstone “memorial service.” The Associated Press reports that “Wellstone Memorial Turns Into Rally”. Note that the AP repeats the results of the Star Tribune’s Minnesota Poll and declares Mondale to be “comfortably ahead.” The Democrats will do everything possible to create an air of inevitability around Mondale and prevent a real campaign from breaking out over the next six days.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell