Trunk, if you can make head or tail of Daves’s explanation, you’re a better man than I am. He goes on and on about how they allocate “leaners,” but presumably they allocated leaners in their prior poll as well, so that can’t explain why the percentage of Democrats in the sample went from 40% to 51%. And he keeps saying that the percentage of “strong Democrats” in their most recent poll is EXACTLY the same as the Voter News Service percentage in 2000. That, of course, proves nothing unless we know how the remaining voters (a large majority of the sample) were allocated. In short, Daves gives no coherent explanation of why the Democratic proportion of the sample went from 40% to 51% in twelve days.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell