Yup, Deacon, he’s dead. Bin Laden’s been laiden six feet under (apologies, for the third time, to Mark Steyn). After the election is over, we’ll go back to a more eclectic style of commentary. For the moment, before we return to the various hot Senate races, I want to note this contretemps. England’s Culture Minister has denounced this year’s Turner Prize entrants as “conceptual bullshit.” This drew predictable howls from the artiste community. Unfortunately, along the way toward a balanced article, the London Times is required to describe the “art works” in question. Which resolves the debate in favor of the Culture Minister.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell