The Washington Times offers an optimistic take on the FBI’s progress in infiltrating and neutralizing al Qaeda cells in the U.S.
By the way, Deacon, we should tell our readers that Michelle Malkin is a Power Line reader. She sent us an email saying we have “a GREAT blog!” We, of course, are far bigger fans of her than she is of us.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell