Studies in liberal governance: In Minnesota, a convicted sex offender who serves a short prison sentence and repeatedly violates the terms of his probation gets to take advantage of his freedom to ruin another woman’s life (his first conviction was for criminal sexual conduct with a 14-year-old girl). The details in the Star Tribune story tell you just about everything you need to know about Minnesota’s criminal justice system: “Fugitive charged with Eagan rape eludes capture.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell