More on Minnesota’s Angry Humorist: The Star Tribune is only a couple weeks late joining the fun, but this morning they let Gary Larson, one of the unfunny one’s University of Minnesota classmates, observe that the unfunny one has gone off the deep end, seething with hatred of us Lake Wobegoners who made him rich: “Tantrum shows disain for Minnesotans.” Larson notes that the unfunny one will be 72 when Senator-elect Coleman completes his second term.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell